The nautical tools maintenance are instruments that have to be always present in a boat, in case an unexpected problem occurs. Getting to make a repair on board, can mean the big difference between a good vacation or to finish towing to the port of duty. For this, it is advisable to carry the nautical tools, including the spare parts of the boat and when going out to sail you have to go checking the boat during the voyage, especially the elements of rigging, rigging, and sealing.
List of Nautical Tools
It will not hurt, then, this small list of tools that will save us the moment in the case of a breakdown on board:
- Oil filter extractor
- Metal drill set
- Spare pin set
- Covered keys
- Fixed wrenches
- Pressure clamp
- Gas torch
- A drill (with rechargeable battery)
And when it comes to sailboats, of course: glues, sewing needles, nylon thread, veil punch, self-adhesive fabric to repair candles, velcro, among others. And before leaving the boat is necessary a good maintenance, in order to save headaches.
Nautical multipurpose tool
With this multipurpose tool, several actions can be performed, among which the most common ones will be highlighted, such as:
- can opener: as everyone knows, there are some things that are quite essential for a trip on the high seas, and sometimes they forget completely, for this reason alone, makes that tool is very fundamental and useful, not only in the of beverages, but also in canned foods, among other things.
- Pliers: this tool is very useful when you need to tighten a nut or remove a tiny object from a difficult area.
- Pinza: This is one of the tools that has been developed thinking of any situation that can occur in any type of adventure, not only maritime.
- Blade: this tool serves to perform many actions, among them are, cooking or eating, cutting any type of object, also has an incredible quality of stainless steel.
- Sierra: in any of the moments of difficulty that is present in the boat, this tool is very helpful for the most corrugated objects. It is the ideal to have it in your pocket at any time of difficulty.